View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011   #155
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
See, I'm the opposite. I'm in North north Dallas. I can jump on 121 and come down to the Coppell location that we had met at before in, but just need heads up before trekking it down there.

If there are any that are up in my area, maybe we can get together at one of these watering hole establishments.
I'm in Flower Mound but I rarely go to these things. Had a great time at the ONE I went to with ArlingtonTexan, Hoth Boy, Ozzo, and others when we beat the Panthers a few years ago.

I prefer to hole up with my wife in the TV room to watch the games. That way, no one but her sees me cry.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote