View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011   #153
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

I am in south Arlington almost able to spit to Mansfield. In the past we resolved travel a couple of ways. We had the one year with the traveling sports bar circus. this was fun but takes a good deal of communication.

In two separate years we had locations. One was at the Kerrs Wing House in north dallas/almost Irving (now closed), while nice and comfortable had a limited menu. the older was Flip's in Grapevine, which was kinda the opposite where we had a better quality of food, but really was not organized in a way for the best comfort for everyone.

My guess is that there is a Texanscentric bar somewhere in DFW, just never gotten a feel where that is. I know there are plenty of Houston/SE Texans who are up here. the key to making our spot besides getting a reasonable drive for the known group is to get a solid base of people probably at least 10 for the bar to pay attention to our money even when a couple of us can't make it on any given Sunday.