View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011   #152
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

See, I'm the opposite. I'm in North north Dallas. I can jump on 121 and come down to the Coppell location that we had met at before in, but just need heads up before trekking it down there.

If there are any that are up in my area, maybe we can get together at one of these watering hole establishments.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote