View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011   #276
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
That's why I bump the thread every once in a while. One to remind people he's a douche. And two to remind people to be careful. Honestly, I would still do business with most people on here, especially the ones I've met or the ones that have like 2000 posts or more but I'll be more careful that's for sure. The sad thing is that I thought he was a douche before the thread, but I assumed that at 10k posts he wouldn't rip anyone off... you know... but I learned my lesson. If wagon wants to sell something, I won't be doing business with him.

Mike
I had the misfortune of trying to sell a couple of jerseys on here right after this incident had happened.... I wasn't aware that he had ripped anyone off. After I read this thread, I pretty much gave up on trying to sell anything here (even though I've bought and sold here legitimately).

It'll take folks a loooong time to forget that level of *********gery.

I'm thankful that I didn't get wrapped up in this one. I was emailing back and forth with SWT about the jerseys and ultimately decided to pass.

Thank the Lord.