View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011   #276
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
OK, the league is officially set. Sorry for those who didn't get in this year, i gave the original guys about two weeks to respond and then gave the remaining spots to those who requested first. Hopefully next year.

As for the draft, would you guys be interested in a sort of offline draft doing it on the forums here, or just stick to the original live draft on Yahoo? What about the date? Would August 21st be a good day still?
I set aside the time for it. I'd prefer the live draft on Yahoo, I think. Doing a draft via the forum would take a while and be crazy, I'd imagine.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote