View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011   #275
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Bloody hell, how did I miss this thread 8 months ago...

What an *****, all that people like him does is ruin it for others. My friend says 'no good deed ever goes unpunished', but whenever it happens I'm saddened.

I bought my #69 'Quityabishin' jersey from nfl.com a few years back, listed price was 200$, but they ran an offer of 20% off and free shipping. Ended up with a 160$ expense. I suggest that people lurk the nfl-shop and see if they can hit one of those offers (and I assume that these pop up now and again).

To all you people that got hussled, I'm so sorry
That's why I bump the thread every once in a while. One to remind people he's a douche. And two to remind people to be careful. Honestly, I would still do business with most people on here, especially the ones I've met or the ones that have like 2000 posts or more but I'll be more careful that's for sure. The sad thing is that I thought he was a douche before the thread, but I assumed that at 10k posts he wouldn't rip anyone off... you know... but I learned my lesson. If wagon wants to sell something, I won't be doing business with him.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote