View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011   #12
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I can agree with the sentiment, but when I study for fantasy football, I don't just sit around and think about what these guys will do. I'll take into account how the team's chemistry will change with the addition of new players (Falcons getting #2 WR = less rushes), loss of players (LEACH!!!), change in offensive schemes or OCs (Browns' Hillis should have an average year), injury potential and defensive strength of schedule. It's just a lot of work to go through for something that I won't really begin until rosters are set for the most part.

So here's my 'half-hearted' list of RBs as it stands now:

1. AP (Run-first team with rookie QB)
2. CJ (Run-first team with rookie QB)
3. Charles (Matt Cassel will continue to suck)
4. McCoy (LeSean coupled with Vick opens up a lot of field for him to run)
5. Foster (I think he will see quite a few less carries, and Ward and Tate should get more carries for the Three Headed Monster known as "The Tardster")
6. Rice (Flacco's not a great QB, but he gets the ball to Rice a lot because of that. Rice ought to be top 5 RB in PPR leagues)
7. Mendenhall (Seems about right for him, slight improvement from last year)
8. MJD (I have trouble putting him here, I think he starts to break down in 2011)
9. Steven Jackson (Still waiting for this guy to fall apart, but he's a solid 8-12 RB each year)
10. Matt Forte (Should have remarkable improvement behind new O-line draftees. Had great averages last year, but not enough attempts)
Are you saying mcnabb won't start in minny?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote