View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011   #274
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Bloody hell, how did I miss this thread 8 months ago...

What an *****, all that people like him does is ruin it for others. My friend says 'no good deed ever goes unpunished', but whenever it happens I'm saddened.

I bought my #69 'Quityabishin' jersey from nfl.com a few years back, listed price was 200$, but they ran an offer of 20% off and free shipping. Ended up with a 160$ expense. I suggest that people lurk the nfl-shop and see if they can hit one of those offers (and I assume that these pop up now and again).

To all you people that got hussled, I'm so sorry