View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: gas grill recommendation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

I prefer charcoal to gas.

So I have this baby. It's got a small propane tank that you can use to start the fire and when the fire starts to die back, you can kick on the gas to pump up the heat.

I also keep the gas on when I'm searing steaks.

This thing rocks.
That's the same thing as mine sans the table, propane starter, etc. I wanted to get the one you have but opted for the cheaper version on legs. That thing is sweet thought.

I don't know if there is enough height to do a beer can chicken in it though, I am going to test it out soon.