View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011   #169
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The New Texans Defense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAROAH View Post
I think that the Texans are taking the right approach after signing Manning & Joseph and being patient to see what good players will be let go for teams who need to get under the salary cap. I am not sold on Earl Mitchell or Cody holding up during the season at NT and the Glover Quinn at safety is just an experiment I think the Texans will sign another solid true safety and Quinn may not have a spot on this team really soon because I don't see him making that transition to the safety position.
You know, I'm not sure where it came from, but I've started to have the opposite opinion. for some reason, I'm expecting Mitchell to actually excel.
Nothing to back that up, really. Just a W-A-G.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote