View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011   #168
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The New Texans Defense!

I think that the Texans are taking the right approach after signing Manning & Joseph and being patient to see what good players will be let go for teams who need to get under the salary cap. I am not sold on Earl Mitchell or Cody holding up during the season at NT and the Glover Quinn at safety is just an experiment I think the Texans will sign another solid true safety and Quinn may not have a spot on this team really soon because I don't see him making that transition to the safety position.