View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011   #3
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: gas grill recommendation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'd say Weber is the best from all of the research I did before getting my grill and I did a lot. Try to find one with solid stainless steel parts in the inside for a good price would be my recommendation. The grill should last longer that's for sure. You'll pay less for ones that don't have though though. Probably a few hundred bucks less.

Weber is expensive though. Just for their starter gas grill it's around 4 to 500 bucks. It will last though.
Thanks. I am willing to spend the extra for the longevity. Stainless is a definite positive.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote