View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: gas grill recommendation?

I'd say Weber is the best from all of the research I did before getting my grill and I did a lot. Try to find one with solid stainless steel parts in the inside for a good price would be my recommendation. The grill should last longer that's for sure. You'll pay less for ones that don't have though though. Probably a few hundred bucks less.

Weber is expensive though. Just for their starter gas grill it's around 4 to 500 bucks. It will last though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote