View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011   #159
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Projected starters on defense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I agree!

Also, I based this on watching the Cowboys played.
Ware spent a lot of times rushing upfield; that didn't diminish their pass rush.

I understand that the unpredictability isn't the same, but you play with the hand you got. You let your best rusher rush the QB.

Don't forget there's also the stunt that will let Mario rush the inside intead of coming off the edge.
I don't think it's as much diminishing their pass rush as it is diminishing Mario's potential. He's got it all, power, speed & quickness. Now he'll be using his power to blow up TE's & RBs...... but once he gets going he doesn't switch to power mode.... or at least he hasn't.

When he's on the line, running stunts, just like leebigtx said, he can use that power to bull rush guards & tackles...

but he hasn't been using that bull rush the last two years anyway...