View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011   #142
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The New Texans Defense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I'm not exactly sure why I started feeling this, but I will not be surprised one bit if Mario ends up being traded. There are a few teams that are way under the salary floor, and a good young pass rushing DE is always in demand.

I am excite to see what Mario can do at OLB, but I'm not very optimistic about the prospects. Just not feeling him at that position.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he will be horrible. He has too much raw talent to completely suck, but the value he brings to the table is clearly greater at DE than OLB.

Allow me to indulge in a brief fantasy:
Trade Mario for a decent OLB or NT, plus draft pick(s). Use the cap space to pursue Nnambdi. Yeah, completely unrealistic, I know, but that would be awesome.
Dude I drop mario into coverage from time to time on Xbox live ..... seems to work for me lol!