View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011   #118
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Projected starters on defense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Well, you agree we've got ILB questions right? If nothing else we've got an issue with depth. Diles is gone, Bentley doesn't show up on our roster (& honestly, if he did I'd want him off).

I'd want to bring some ILB into camp, look at a bunch of them and try to find a diamond if not a true stop-gap.

But we haven't done anything (that I know of) to address that Demeco's & Brian's best may not be good enough.

How good do you feel about Sharpton? Adibi? Keglar?

I scurred.
I'm worried about ILB, but it's mainly because of Ryan's injury and depth. Keglar did ok last season. So did Sharpton. I would add 1 or 2 FA's as depth and put Ryans on PUP til week 6.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote