View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011   #117
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Projected starters on defense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
not sure what you're asking me to decide
Well, you agree we've got ILB questions right? If nothing else we've got an issue with depth. Diles is gone, Bentley doesn't show up on our roster (& honestly, if he did I'd want him off).

I'd want to bring some ILB into camp, look at a bunch of them and try to find a diamond if not a true stop-gap.

But we haven't done anything (that I know of) to address that Demeco's & Brian's best may not be good enough.

How good do you feel about Sharpton? Adibi? Keglar?

I scurred.