View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Now nobody take this the wrong way. I like Corey Bradford. I really do. I want to see him succeed as much as the next guy.

Having said that I think that we are going to be seeing the ball go further down field. I just don't think it's going to be Corey that it'll be directed at. It'll be AJ. At least not after this season unless Corey miracles up a case of sticky hands. We've all wanted to see that since the day he came here and it hasn't happened yet so there's not much reason to expect it to suddenly occur. Corey's always going to be the guy who drops passes that kill your soul and makes catches that you thought were impossible with no telling which one you're going to get.