View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #167
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'm not sending Rick jack. He should have been fired two off seasons ago. It shouldn't have taken him 5.5 years to finally go after a S and look for a good free agent CB when his job was on the line for the 3rd off season now. If he goes after more players next off season, then I'll completely back off of him. Signing two meaningful free agents going into his 6th season isn't bragging material when it took him that long to figure out that building through the draft alone wasn't going to get it done. It's a good sign that he is trying to move in the right direction though, and I'll give him kudos for that. That may not be enough for you, but I still want Cowher or another coach here. THis team has enough pieces to go all the way. They need a HC though.
I have been saying the players are not the issue with this team for awhile now not as Rick and Gary.