View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #166
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I want to see Texicutioner send an appology to Rick ....

Hey Rick , know yer busy bro but , next weekend is on me at the Colorado.

Manning is the first legit Safety the Texans have ever had .... under any coach.
I'm not sending Rick jack. He should have been fired two off seasons ago. It shouldn't have taken him 5.5 years to finally go after a S and look for a good free agent CB when his job was on the line for the 3rd off season now. If he goes after more players next off season, then I'll completely back off of him. Signing two meaningful free agents going into his 6th season isn't bragging material when it took him that long to figure out that building through the draft alone wasn't going to get it done. It's a good sign that he is trying to move in the right direction though, and I'll give him kudos for that. That may not be enough for you, but I still want Cowher or another coach here. THis team has enough pieces to go all the way. They need a HC though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote