View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #156
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

I can't imagine the Texans are going to use this guy for any sort of return duty unless it's some kind of emergency. I can already imagine with the money he is getting that he is penciled in to start at the SS spot, and usually you don't want to risk your starters getting more hits than normal.

Manning obviously has his warts (as well as Joseph) but if he can prove to be a decent upgrade over what Pollard gave us last year, then I think he'll be a success. This team needs a freaking exorcism when it comes to pulling down or causing turnovers and I hope that Manning (and Joseph!) can help exorcise those demons. At least this offseason, to fix the turnover problems we have always had with Kubiak, we are doing more than just putting words on the backsides of peoples workout shorts.