View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #153
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Just chatted with a friend of mine who is a Bears season ticket holder.

He described Manning as a hard hitter but one who would blow alot of coverages. He said "Good luck with Manning. I'll miss his inability to read a route."

I still feel like Manning is a massive improvement over where we were at...but these comments have me mildly concerned.
I would not read that much into it. Chicago played a 4-3. Houston with new defensive coordinator Wade Phillips is going to run a 3-4. Wade will weigh heavily on his OLB's for pass rush along with Cushing inside. So his assingments will change, more shadow & cover exploiting his ball skills to make more down field plays.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote