View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #268
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Just read through this entire thread. I laughed, I cried, I cheered.

I haven't read through an entire thread since 04.

This was the most entertaining thread I think I've ever read. Seriously.

I have talked with swt for a long time. I never thought he would do something like this even though he was a little strange.

I honestly think that he hit a rough patch in his life and that he did not intentionally rip ppl off. But at the end of the day none of that matters because that's exactly what he did.

But the biggest question I have is, what happened to jb? Bill. . .? I would think that you'd know?
I think you're right about what happened but I think he realized it much earlier than he let on and didn't know anyone. I just bring this up (when appropriate) to remind people, that's all.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote