View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #144
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147080 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I just can't see myself not cursing kubiak if he took foster out on third down and put in holiday.

Trindon has to prove it and he's got a long uphill battle.

Personally I think he's going to show out in the return game if he can hold onto the ball. Dude is electrifying and that kind of speed and agility does not come around very often.
I cant dispute the bold .... I'd be bitchin too.

BUT if Holliday showed he could hang onto the rock on ST , I think he deserves a look , at least in some sets as a 3rd down back ..... Dude gets in space and .... he's tough to catch much less bring down. (Pending he shows he can handle the blitz) Just another aspect to add to an already potent Texans offense.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote