View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #137
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Kick returns aren't as important with the new rule changes, I don't know anything about Manning's punt return abilities, but Keo really shines on punts
Punt returns is what I was refering to in the post above .... JJ still scares the crap outa me.

I completely forgot that Keo retuned punts in college ..... they have several options at both now.

Stupid rules change taking the excitement out of KO's ..... first the wedge rule now this crap. Bleh. If they keep this shit up women will be on the field with the men soon .... everyone wearing flags.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote