View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #92
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
Landry is from the Redskins.

You can make a case for either Landry or Manning. Unless someone can correct me, I'm pretty sure the Redskins ran a 3-4 while the Bears run a 4-3. This means Landry has more experience with what to expect as a safety in the 3-4 and for this I would've taken Landry. But either one is an unquestionable upgrade from Pollard.
Break out your Madden again.

Laron Landry is the top safety for the Skins

Dawan Landry has been ghosting the other side of Ed Reeds field in Baltimore for awhile now.

Its still a moot point because we now have Danieal Manning