View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
Landry is from the Redskins.

You can make a case for either Landry or Manning. Unless someone can correct me, I'm pretty sure the Redskins ran a 3-4 while the Bears run a 4-3. This means Landry has more experience with what to expect as a safety in the 3-4 and for this I would've taken Landry. But either one is an unquestionable upgrade from Pollard.
You're thinking Laron Landry who isn't on the table, Duwan Landry from the Ravens is the guy we're talking about.