View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #89
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
Landry is from the Redskins.

You can make a case for either Landry or Manning. Unless someone can correct me, I'm pretty sure the Redskins ran a 3-4 while the Bears run a 4-3. This means Landry has more experience with what to expect as a safety in the 3-4 and for this I would've taken Landry. But either one is an unquestionable upgrade from Pollard.
no the landry that has hit FA is from baltimore. leron landry plays for the redskins
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote