View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011   #85
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't think that had anything to do with it. The Texans started strong, going after Nnamdi & Weddle. We didn't have the stroke to close those deals, but we finished strong regardless, the #2 corner & the #2 safety available.

But remember, there was mention of the Texans going after 2 corners.

I think going strong after a top shelf safety was always the plan.

Missing on Nnamdi probably means well go after another corner. I'm thinking one of the Carr boys, or maybe we sign Grimes to a similar deal as Joseph, wouldn't that spell Championship?
I think we have enough secondary players for now. One other CB is bound to step up. I just want to see Leach signed now.