View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011   #79
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
So, I'm not trying to be boastful, but I took a lot of heat on this board and at Battle Red Blog for this story... FYI, it was a reliable member of this board, wishing to remain anonymous, that gave me the scoop regarding Bob McNair's desire to sign Nnamdi back in February.

Here's the article with the rumor from a Texanstalk board member... Thank you: you know who you are: Texans Bull Blog- Texans will Pursue Nnamdi Hard
But is saying "The Texans will pursue Nnamdi" really news, though? Everyone knew we were going to do it. It's like the last few weeks with all of the national media guys tweeting about how we were going to be in the running. Everyone knew that. Just saying.

Regardless, it's been a good day. We've finally made a major, national splash in free agency. We should be happy.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote