View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #76
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 286048 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans agree with S Danieal Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Hell yeah!

Not signing Nnamdi was bittersweet. If we had signed him, we might not have had enough cap space to fill our other needs in the secondary. But now we get two great additions to our secondary.

I'm getting my hopes up again. Ugh...
I don't think that had anything to do with it. The Texans started strong, going after Nnamdi & Weddle. We didn't have the stroke to close those deals, but we finished strong regardless, the #2 corner & the #2 safety available.

But remember, there was mention of the Texans going after 2 corners.

I think going strong after a top shelf safety was always the plan.

Missing on Nnamdi probably means we'll go after another corner. I'm thinking one of the Carr boys, or maybe we sign Grimes to a similar deal as Joseph, wouldn't that spell Championship?