View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011   #41
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New target: Danieal Manning S

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
LZ: I also think there is a better than average chance that D. Manning is a Texan. He is an A+ kick returner who is better in simplified scheme
Manning is a good kick returner. I just don't know if you want your starting safety returning kicks. I also see kick returners de-emphasized after the move to the 35 yard line on kickoffs.