View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004   #27
TexansFan.com
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsquared
<snip>I don't know where we will ultimately end up (7-9 to 10-6 could all be argued), but I know this...I think Texans fans are in for another great year and there is an outside chance the last few games of this '04 season could actually mean something for the first time in our history.
That was very well stated. This year should be an exciting one for Texans fans. Looking back at last year, we were in several games with the top teams in the NFL. The fact that we almost beat New England, which was clearly a better team is something to take heart in. This year the Texans addressed several key areas which should go a long way towards helping them win. Add to the fact that the offensive line has now played together (most of them) for two seasons will also help. And on defense, I look for Babin to provide the much needed pass rush that has been missing over the last two years.

So if they go 7-9 (which is what I expect), I think this season should be viewed as a success. Anything North of that is icing on the cake!
TexansFan.com is offline   Reply With Quote