View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011   #14
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 4784 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New target: Danieal Manning S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cland View Post
If you watched some of the Pollard lowlights from last year, you'd take this statement back. I expect to see a Allen/Jackson/Harris showdown for the #2 postion. Add another safety and you've got solid pass coverage behind that player, and occasionally leaving Jonathan Joseph on an island.

The scheme expects the front 7 to stop the run.
Last year he didn't have that corner top corner that he had in 2009 with dunta robinson. In 2009 he was a pro bowl safety in my opinion. The main reason i want him back is because hes a play maker. That blocked kick in the redskins game, the int against tom brady in the last game of the season in 2009, the fumble in the colts game by austin collie (i think). He makes plays that change games and he brings that tough attitude to the team that we've never had before