1. andre johnson odds are he won't drop all those ball through out his career and he has all the moves and speed.
2. roy williams he has all the right moves but rogers will steal his passes
3. larry fitzgerald can make any catch, will have a career like jerry rice
4. anquan bolden showed what he could do last year, peaked as a rookie
5. reggie williams will be good not great, career will be like jimmy smith
6. charles rogers will fight for the ball with roy, not to mention his qb is harrington
7. mike williams it is to soon to tell but he could explode in the right situation