View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #395
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59723 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
First off, we can do better at the #2 WR position. I like Walter, but he's not a huge threat and lacks that little bit of extra speed. I think he's clutch, but I still think an upgrade would help.
As far as Holliday goes, I wasn't impressed with him last preseason and I think the best thing that could gave happened to him was to get injured. I think he hesitated too much and looked a little scared. I wouldn't bank on him being a big contributor this year, but I hope I'm wrong.
OK. You addressed two out of five positions you listed. We've had a top 4 passing O the last 3 seasons and you want to deep six Aso to improve that. What??? Are you nucking futs??? KR and PR guys are usually not huge FA signings. So tell me again about all the holes we need to fix? If we had Aso last season, we're talking our 2nd trip to the playoffs and winning the SB. Without Aso this season, we're talking about the '12 season as "our year". I'm sick of next year being "our year".