View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #390
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Really? We have a very good WR corps, our OL is very good, with some depth, A little guy named Holliday is supposed to be one helluva kick returner(injured last season), Phillips says he's happy with our NT personnel. I agree we need LB help, but who would you sign as a FA that commands enough $$ to torpedo signing Aso? What on earth do you mean we need a punter? Besides, a punter is gonna screw the salary cap? Are we signing Janakowski? C'mon man yourself.
First off, we can do better at the #2 WR position. I like Walter, but he's not a huge threat and lacks that little bit of extra speed. I think he's clutch, but I still think an upgrade would help.
As far as Holliday goes, I wasn't impressed with him last preseason and I think the best thing that could gave happened to him was to get injured. I think he hesitated too much and looked a little scared. I wouldn't bank on him being a big contributor this year, but I hope I'm wrong.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote