View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #382
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Do I think he can help us? Hell yeah I do. Do I think we're one CB away from the superbowl? Nope. I think there are too many positions of need on defense to invest it all in one player. Having said that, I wouldn't be upset if we did sign him. I think that there are pros and cons to both scenarios.
What do you think our many positions of need are? I can think of 2 "need" positions. CB and S. We could use LB depth as well.
EDIT: Signing Aso will significantly reduce our need at S.