View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #379
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
How can you get a more known quantity than Aso? What other player, at a position of desperate need, comes close to Aso? You honestly don't care? Sounds like a case of premature sour grapes to me. Is premature sour grapes redundant?
Do I think he can help us? Hell yeah I do. Do I think we're one CB away from the superbowl? Nope. I think there are too many positions of need on defense to invest it all in one player. Having said that, I wouldn't be upset if we did sign him. I think that there are pros and cons to both scenarios.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote