View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #373
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Interesting. Can they afford both Clements and Aso? Yes, SF is in a weak Division but for how long? St Louis is on the way up. If Arizona gets a QB and they look to get Kolb, they are they are the team to beat. Plus, Seattle won the division last time and Ol Pete has some tricks up his sleeve.

I could see the NFC West getting real tight in a year or two.
I think I read on espn.com last week that the 49ers may cut Clements or re-structure his contract. I'm not saying the 49ers are the favorites, but don't count them out. All those teams have potential but I think with the defense that the Niners have with Patrick Willis and Co., they should be a good enough team to make it to the playoffs.