View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #372
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75474 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I honestly don't care if we sign him or not. My biggest fear is that we miss the boat on other players because we invest too much time into chasing a pipe dream. I'd rather have a known quantity than nothing at all. There are still good players out there that can help us get going in the right direction. We could get a couple of good players for Aso's contract amount. At some point you have to fold and move on to the next hand.
Agree 100%. Texans must have a point, IMO tomorrow, where they say this is the best we can do. Take it or leave it. then move on to J Joseph.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote