View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #370
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

I honestly don't care if we sign him or not. My biggest fear is that we miss the boat on other players because we invest too much time into chasing a pipe dream. I'd rather have a known quantity than nothing at all. There are still good players out there that can help us get going in the right direction. We could get a couple of good players for Aso's contract amount. At some point you have to fold and move on to the next hand.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote