View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #352
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I still dont get how the Jets can sign him, even for a tad less than what is expected, with all their own FA's they have to sign. Are they going to completely compromise their offense for ONE CB?
Rex is of the "defense wins championships" mentality. Their defense was already one of the best in the league, you add Nnamdi and I don't think anyone puts over 10 points a game on them. I could be wrong, but where are you gonna throw? It would be hard to beat 2 shut down corners.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote