View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #275
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
What does post count have to do with anything?? Some people post a ton in the NSZ...not much into the football side of things.... Having 10000000 posts doesn't make anyone more of a regular than the next guy....
Sheesh... there has to be more going on to get worked up over a FA coming or not to the Texans.. if you have been a fan of the Texans long enough, you know speculating on ANYTHING regarding people coming here is .... well, you should know by know what I was going to say !!
But I do appreciate your enthusiasm about it....... I really do !!
Post count and rep determine the quality of the poster, you know that... wtf is wrong with you.

Oh, and smiley usage. We should institute a smiley counter.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote