View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #273
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yes, I'm serious. Maybe you just lurk and read but your post count for an "old timer" doesn't do much for your position. Anyway, you keep saying you are not interested in much until the deed is done. Okay, that is your right. Come back later but do not make fun of us that are involved and interested now.
What does post count have to do with anything?? Some people post a ton in the NSZ...not much into the football side of things.... Having 10000000 posts doesn't make anyone more of a regular than the next guy....
Sheesh... there has to be more going on to get worked up over a FA coming or not to the Texans.. if you have been a fan of the Texans long enough, you know speculating on ANYTHING regarding people coming here is .... well, you should know by know what I was going to say !!
But I do appreciate your enthusiasm about it....... I really do !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote