View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #270
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
You serious?? Visit more often.. heck, I have been on here since day 1, back when it was the official board over at HT.com !! This offseason I stayed off for reasons of the lockout because there was too much speculation over stuff that nobody knew anything about and the crap that was coming from ESPN and the NFLN !! Until it was over, it wasn't over !
Yes, I'm serious. Maybe you just lurk and read but your post count for an "old timer" doesn't do much for your position. Anyway, you keep saying you are not interested in much until the deed is done. Okay, that is your right. Come back later but do not make fun of us that are involved and interested now.