View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #266
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
The TEXANS can offer him the best deal, AJ can BEG him to come, and the fans can salivate until they drown, BUT, you can't make the man sign on the dotted line!!

To some of you guys who think the game of football will come to an end for the Texans IF we don't sign him, what ya gonna do then?? Blame Daddy Bob for being cheap? Hang RS up by his balls? Invent new cuss words to use against the Texans franchise? IMHO the man will sign with WHO he really wants to play for, and it just might not be us! If it was all about the money he would stay with the Raiders.
Well after last season I was on my last nerve with Texans and considering giving up like I have with Astros and perhaps soon with Rockets. Signing Phillips mollified me a bit and the draft was very good for me. Now if I find out we did not go strong after the best FA in years that fills a huge hole, then I will be knocked back a few steps. Then it would be on a game by game evaluation. Sort of like being married to a drunk for years who kept talking about potential and being committed to fixing our problems yet my costs keep going up and the sex ain't that great. I am about to the point of filing for a divorce from my last addiction, Texans ball.