View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #234
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 64840 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
How is shutting Off a portion of a teams offense a bad thing?
How is comprehension a bad thing? Really! Where did I argue that Nnambi isn't a good CB and that his play would not make the team better. I am speaking about the allocation of resources. My point is that I believe there are more effective ways to spend our limited resources... Of course his presence would help the secondary play and of course shutting down a WR is helpful for a defense.