View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #231
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think we'd win the division and have a great chance to play with any team in the playoffs. In that sense, I do think we would be a Super Bowl contender. With that said, I think the biggest thing hurting us would be our lack of experience in playoff games or big games period.

Honest question here: How many of our starters have played in a single playoff game? I think Antonio Smith is the only one. That's what would hurt us when we're playing the Steelers or Patriots come crunch time.
Ehh, that could matter.....or maybe not. Not sure. I feel like all that stuff is circumstantial.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote