View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #224
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Not sure about SB contender exactly, but signing Nnamdi will put us at in the playoffs and I'd say we'd be prime for a solid-deep playoff showing.
I think we'd win the division and have a great chance to play with any team in the playoffs. In that sense, I do think we would be a Super Bowl contender. With that said, I think the biggest thing hurting us would be our lack of experience in playoff games or big games period.

Honest question here: How many of our starters have played in a single playoff game? I think Antonio Smith is the only one. That's what would hurt us when we're playing the Steelers or Patriots come crunch time.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote